Monday, November 9, 2009

L'amie Limon

3 lemons are used. I couldn't have made it without my roommates, Lai and Tina. Lai assumed (or perhaps was forced into) the position of bottle opener and lemon zester while Tina acted the part of recipe reciter and raspberry washer. With all three of us, the cupcakes were completed in no time.


We followed the recipe closely, but the cupcakes did not rise as much as anticipated. My suggestion would be to add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in addition to the baking powder to get them to rise more.

For the recipe, check out this site:

P.S. I forgot one roommate. Nancy did not partake in the making, but was designated taste tester and helped in the consumption.

4 comments:

  1. ... the bottle. NOOOOO THE BOTTLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my defense, i went to see a band, allowing me to stay up to date with the coolest music in existence, inspiring your every baking endeavor

    ReplyDelete
  3. the rasberries look like the eyes of a fly.

    ReplyDelete